Garden Light LED - LED Landscape Lighting Luminaires
Garden Light LEDs low voltage LED lighting technology enables the landscape lighting professional to create distinctive portraits of light that Wow on-lookers and Thrill home and business owners. Offering energy savings of up to 80%, amazing installation flexibility and unprecedented safety even in damp conditions, Garden Light LEDs premium-grade products are engineered to meet the expectations of the most discerning consumer.
KEY ADVANTAGES of LED TECHNOLOGY
Garden Light LEDs uses state-of-the-art LED technology that can result in up to 80% efficiency, as opposed to the typical 20% efficiency of halogen bulbs (the other 80% is wasted as heat), resulting in a significant reduction in electricity usage. Also, LED emitters are significantly smaller than bulbs. When combined with CNC machined housings, the resulting fixtures are dramatically smaller and offer greater flexibility. Another advantage is that LED technology offers enhanced control of color and spread of light to increase overall quality of perception by the human eye in dark conditions. Also, the reasonable life expectation of an LED emitter is 15 to 30 times greater than that of an halogen bulb, up to 150,000 hours with 80% original output! Finally, the family-friendly 12V fixtures have virtually no risk of injury due to electric shock in damp conditions.
The Garden Light LEDs Difference
Garden Light LEDs is driven to produce premium-grade landscape lighting products. We are committed to using only high-grade metals and optics, precision manufacturing techniques such as CNC machining, industry-leading LED technology, and carefully engineered drivers. Our engineering team is focused on designing superior products and our Quality Assurance procedures demand excellence. Learn more about our commitment to uncompromising quality.
COMMITMENT to RELATIONSHIPS
At Garden Light LEDs we value relationships: whether they be between employees, customers, vendors or home-owners. We are committed to developing long-term relationships in every aspect of our business. At Garden Light LEDs, you will always find that personal touch that lets you know you are working with a partner concerned about the issues affecting you.